Sunday 17 November 2013

Week 9 - 14/11/2013



After staying back to prepare presentation for few days, my friends had invite me to go out and paint the town red when our presentation is over. However, I had rejected them because my mother has already prepared dinner for me. That night was my grandmother birthday and we out the red carpet to invite her to our house for dinner. I was green with envy when I saw my cousin got her own TR15 camera. Hence, I decided to buy myself one after I get a job since I don’t have a red cent right now. Besides that, my mother has a green thumb as she always decorate and keep the plants healthy in our house. She always moves and watering the plants when she is free. My parents finally give someone the green light to buy me a new Iphone after I have begging them for few days. I am so happy because they do not promise to buy me a new one even though I argue with them until I was blue in face. Actually I preferred to get a white one, but they bought me the black one so I told them a little white lie said that I loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment