Thursday 21 November 2013

Week 10 - 21/11/2013


I think that social network is more towards to advantage as it brings more benefits to people. First, it can help us to build a better relationship with relative or friends who stay far to us. Meet more friends is also one of the points, we can even chat with someone when we feel bored. Most of our parents not allow us to out always, so this is the only way we can know more friends. Some people will say that social network actually bring more disadvantages to us. This is because they feel that we have leave out our friends or family once we are focus on facebook, twitter, skype and so on. In my opinion, I think that keep in touch with each other through network are more convenience. For an example, my friends and I always share notes through Facebook. Otherwise, we need to meet out just for sharing a note. However, the era has improved. If who’s think that social network is not a need for people are staying in the arrears. People nowadays are keep trying to improve the society, so many things has done through survey. Therefore, I believe nothing is really bad after an improvement.   

No comments:

Post a Comment