Wednesday 6 November 2013

Week 7 - 31/10/2013



I think this week journal not going to be much word as I got no idea about how to make Ms.Ezzati happy in our class. We did voice out sometimes but not always. Most of the time we discuss with each other is using mandarin, that’s why we do not share it out. I think Ms.Ezzati will be happy if we voice out and sharing out our idea. To be honest, I think most of us cannot do it. I think to make someone sad or angry is easy but not to let someone happy. However, even my quiz for happiness only got 4.2% which mean below happy rate. Hence, I think a sad person has no ability to make others to be happy. Please forgive me and I hope that I can be more happy in Ms.Ezzati class. I think only Ms.Ezzati got the ability to cause us sad and happy. “laugh out loud”

No comments:

Post a Comment