Friday 6 December 2013

Week 12 - 5/12/2013



Based on the video, we knew that the small boy steal medicine is because of her mother and according to the question I asked during presentation: you will think that the boy is a thief who lack of education or got his own difficulty if you were someone who passed by? My classmate and I also answered that we will think the person is a thief who lack of education. This proven that people like to judge someone without knowing the true. According to the experiment I show before starting my presentation also tell us that we do not know the true if we did not see it. However, the man from the video is different. He at least ask what happen to the kid and even gives him some foods without hoping for any return. He helps without expect for any benefits. This video is quite meaningful as it brings a message says that we can’t judge people without knowing the true instead of giving is the best communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment