Thursday 3 October 2013

Week 2 - 26/9/2013

As the middle in the family, I feel happy with it because I do not really mind about the position. I think elder or the younger do not make much different since there is no bias in my family. Perhaps I will mind or jealous when I am still young because of immature. I even wished to be the only child in my family when I am young. I remember last time I always argue and fight with my siblings especially when our parents are not around. My elder brother always bully me and I always fight with my younger brother. I am the only girl in family who need to do house work, but all the house work are done by my mother due to my laziness. Now we have changed, my brother started to work after graduate and he used to be more caring toward us. Other than that, he is always the powerful one within my younger brother and me. We not dare to refuse what he asked us to do. However, my younger brother is quite a playful and naughty boy. He dares to scold or yell at me although he is the younger one. He has not graduate from secondary yet and he is now in SPM year, but he did not work hard or worry about it. I am still glad that I have this two brothers, because I think have siblings is better than I am the only child in family. This is because we will not feel lonely and can help each other whenever we need helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment